Wednesday, September 27, 2017

grateful to you

Hello there! Ashley here today with a fun way to make a big impact with a small stamp.


I used the little leaf stamp from the Fall Mix it Up stamp set to make a background for my card. I stamped it multiple times and heat embossed it with white fine detail embossing powder. Then I water colored over the heat embossed images and they resist the watercolors. You could do this with any image or sentiment.


My sentiment for this card came from the same stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I added some twine and a wood veneer to complete the fall look. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft Fall-ish color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the embossing and the background you made. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love those embossed leaves!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...