Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Amor

Hello friends. Happy New Year to each of you. If you know me you know I love Sugar Skulls.
I use to just have them out at Halloween but now I have them out and use them all the time.

Today I used Mujer Skeleton Cling Stamp.

I stamped the image onto a 4 x 5 1/4 inch white cardstock with black ink and colored it using my Copic markers. The card looked to plain so I took the border stamp from Calaveraz & Corazons Clear Stamp to the top and bottom of the card. I also colored them with Copic markers.


To finish the card front I die cut a bunch of little flowers and adhered them with a few sequins on the bottom sides of the card. 


For the inside of the card I just stamped the heart and left it blank with no sentiment so I could right my own message.


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...