Thursday, October 9, 2014

Themed Thursday-Say It-Thanks

Hello Paperwings fans!  Erica here with you today with 3 cards featuring the new stamp set that was released in September Say It-Thanks!


I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it and I knew I had to have it!  It was the perfect stamp to go along with the 6x6 paper pad that is included in the September mixed media kit!




The three cards I created included some kind of embossing. To start I ran my cardstock through my big shot to emboss the bottom half of my card with a wood grain embossing folder.  For the top I added the "thank you" sentiment and the beautiful floral accent and heat embossed in white!  I then tied a bow with this fabulous ribbon also included in the September kit.


 My next card uses 2 papers from the My Mind's Eye paper pad that is included in the September kit.  I die cut them with a tag die cut and added a sentiment and another floral accent to one of the cards.  I head embossed the sentiment in white and the accent in gold to create this pretty thank you card.


My last card also uses more paper from the My Mind's Eye paper pad and this fun sentiment from the Say It-Thanks stamp set.  I love the fun font with this sentiment and I think it can be used in so many ways!


I hope you enjoyed my cards to day featuring the Say It-Thanks stamp set.  This is one stamp set you will not want to pass up!  We all need to thank you cards and this set will help you create an amazing assortment of cards!  Thanks so much for stopping and spending some time with me today.  For more inspiration using the September kit checkout Carmen's Mixed Media Monday post HERE.   Enjoy your day and remember to let your creativity take flight!

3 comments:

  1. I send out a ton of thank you cards, and these are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! All of them unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card set, love the stamps esp. The last one! Super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...