Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What's Up Wednesday - Under The Weather Cling Stamp Set

***** Join our May "Anything Goes" Challenge HERE ***** 



Hi Paper Wings fans! Dana here today sharing a set of cards that I created with the NEW Under The Weather Cling Stamp Set for this What's Up Wednesday post. I recently reorganized my scrap space and I found some really fun patterned papers that were just perfect to pair with these stamps.




I used Turquoise Iced Enamels to fill in the umbrella on this card. I love the bright color and textured finish the enamel creates when heated! Although the Iced Enamels is designed to adhere to metals, it works great on paper, just like an embossing powder.


There are several super cute bandage stamps in this set. I chose the one with the smiley face and attached it to my card with some foam mounting tape for added dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up the Under The Weather Cling Stamp Set at a discounted price this month!



4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Dana! Love that teeny band aid with that awesome paper! Your umbrella is GREAT…great choice to use the enamels on this. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are both so adorable! I love those new stamps and what you did with the enamels. I've never tried them, but I love what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! LOVING the umbrella!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards Dana, beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...