Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What a Wonderful World

Norma here with you today!!  It's been awhile since I've done a video so that's what I'm sharing today.  I had fun altering this wooden plaque with some of the newly release stamps, the Creative Girl Mixed Media kit and some of my favorite sets.  


So are you ready to create with me!!


Here is a complete list of the supplies I used:

Wooden Plaque
Paper Wings Producitons Creative Girl Mixed Media Kit
Golden Fluid Acrylic Paints: Pyrrole Red & Green Gold
Golden Molding Paste
Paper Wings Productions Stamp Sets: Follow Your Heart, Spring Cling, Text Melange & Triangle Border
Lindy's Inks: Moonlit Berry, Kissin Kenickie Coral, Cocklebells Corrals & Sea Mint Green
Faber Castel - Gelatos: Blood Orange & Margarita Mix, PITT Artist Pen Big Brush: Deep Scarlet & Black 
BIC Wite-Out
Beacon 3-in-1
Modge Podge: Matte
White Gel Pen & Signo Uniball: Black

If you have any questions regarding the techniques I used on this project, please don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks so much for joining me today & have a beautiful day!!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I LOVE how you used the chipboard for your flower petals Norma. Thanks so much for the fun video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Norma!!! Love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project and great video! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, Norma Norma!!! I am in AWE of your work. Loved watching this video of every step!!!
    paula D
    Scrapyourworld

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Norma! Love the video, your mixed media projects are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved peeking in on your work space...what a great video, Norma!! What a fantastic piece of art! Goodness, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...