Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's Up Wednesday - Fall Tag Books


Hi! Dana here today sharing a set of tag books that I created with the September Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit.


The larger images from the Clip Art Sheet fit perfectly onto the tags from the kit and made pretty, colorful covers for my books.



I added a stamped banner to the top of each book with the Banner Day Clear Stamp Set and the Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set.


I added a small cluster of flowers and leaves to each tag. I tied the books together with a piece of multicolored seam binding.


I cut the pages for my tag books from manilla cardstock, that I aged with a wash made from Walnut Ink Crystals. I stamped the bottom of each page with an image from the Owl Panel Clear Stamp Set.


I added both color and texture to both the front and back covers of my books. I melted a layer of Fusible Webbing to each tag. I then added color with Golden Pumpkin Blush and Madonna Blue Robe Embossing Powders. I added another layer of shimmery color with a peach colored mist.

If you're looking for more inspiration for fall projects or the upcoming Halloween holiday, you won't want to miss these posts:

Norma's You Are Special Hanging
Erica's Halloween Favors
Amber's Mini Halloween Card Set
Cathi's Fall Candle Tutorial
Shay's Golden Leaves Card Set
Irit's Every Little Thing Mixed Media Piece

We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions stamps! Add your projects to our Facebook page, our flickr group, to Pinterest, comment with a link on this post or even email pictures to us! You can pick up the September Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit from the Paper Wings Productions Store while supplies last. Check out the selection of NEW stamps HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

  1. I love the texture of the tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea for mini album, great texture with the fusible webbing! Gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I just love all the fun techniques you use and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag book Dana!! I love any kind of mini album and you knocked this one right out of the park!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, I love your tag books. End of story. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...