Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Show and Tell: Birds of a Feather and Home Tweet Home

Good evening peeps,

How are you enjoying the show and tells so far?  I know Julie Mogford and I have been having a great time playing with all the stamps and really challenging ourselves to come up with new ways to showcase them.  In fact, I have a few more ideas for Milagros kicking around in my head right now and I may need to get those done while the ideas are fresh.  Today, though we are going to do a show and tell on some really fanciful stamp sets by handmade by Lissie girl: Birds of a Feather and Home Tweet Home.

This pretty sample comes to us from Julie:

Are you excited to get your hands on these birdies?  I am sure they would love to go home with you.   
Take flight,
Shay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...